From the Netherlands - starting mid October:
- You can order your product online
- Payment can be done online through Paypal, Ideal and creditcard in the Netherlands
- Delivery will be within 5 working days
- Until mid August: please send us and email and we will take it from there
From other countries:
- If you are interested in purchasing one of our products, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product of interest and your address, and we will take it from there.
Of course we hope that you are happy with your online purchase. If this is not the case, or if there is another reason why you would like to return the product, this is possible within the following timelines and conditions:
- Send us within 14 days after receiving the product an email at email@example.com in which you indicate which product you would like to return, the original order number and the reason for return. We will then send you the address by email.
- The article has been bought online through our webstore.
- The article is complete, not used or damaged and in the original packaging. Damaged or used products cannot be returned.
- The transport costs of return are on your account.
- Please add a note with your name, address, account number, original order number and reason for returning the product.
- If your return the product we will reimburse you within 14 days after acceptance of the return
Of the price I pay, what portion goes to the mothers? And what happens with the rest?
- The price you pay consists of taxes, retail margins and the price we receive. We can only account for the price we receive. Of this, our aim is to have roughly 40 % to go to the mothers in the form of salary and foundation support. The rest goes to materials, logistics and overhead costs.
What are the bags made of?
- Our beach bags are made of Inabel textiles, water repellent material and canvas. The Inabel textiles are handwoven with traditional, century old patterns, made of cotton or a cotton-polyester combined weave.
- We purchase materials mostly from small Filipino businesses in Marikina and Divisoria, Manila’s famous thriving small business quarters. The woven materials come from different organizations in Ilocos, a province north of Manila.
Will other colour combinations become available soon?
- Yes, we are working on other colours. However, since we depend on many small suppliers who have unpredictable stocks we cannot promise anything. Most colour combinations will therefore be limited editions and you will just need to check online what is available. If you have special requests, please send us an email and we can inform you when a preferred colour will become available.
I would like to see the product real life before making a purchase decision. How can I do that?
- Please send us an email with your location and which product you are interested in and we will see what we can do.
I want to help these communities too. How can I do this?
- Please reach out to the foundations we work together with. Their contact details are on the site and they welcome all forms of support.
- Support us in selling our products. The more we sell, the more families we can help!
My product looks different from the pictures online.
- All products have been made by hand and are therefore unique, which causes slight differences between the products.
What are the transportation costs?
- Within the Netherlands, we ask 5 euro to cover for transportation.
- If you order from elsewhere, this will depend on your location.
- Within Manila, we use Lalamove for delivery, and price depends on location.
I made an error in my order. How can I adapt this?
- Please send a message to whats app or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there.
I want to return my product.
- Please check our returns page
Order, payment, delivery:
- Please check our information on this page
I have feedback or a complaint.
- We take every effort to please you with our products and our service. If you feel this has not been done well, or you have ideas on how we can improve, please send us an email email@example.com
What are the bags made of?
- Our beach bags are made of Inabel textiles, water repellent material and canvas. The inabel textiles are made of cotton or a cotton-polyester combined weave.
How do I take care of the bag when it gets dirty?
- If your bag gets dirty, you can handwash it gently with mild detergent.
- If you are interested to place an order as a retailer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to visit the Philippines now. Where do I start?
- If you visit Manila, booking a tour with Smokey Tours is a great way to get a different view on the city and its inhabitants. www.smokeytours.com